This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the sun care products in India. The report offers a complete guide to the size and share of the market at a national level.
Along with historic data, it also provides the latest sales data - thus allowing you to identify the market segments driving growth. The report also identifies leading companies and brands, along with examining competition among them.
Forecasts through five years demonstrate how the market is set to change in coming years.
India sun care market has grown at more than 15% CAGR starting from 2011-12 to 2016-17. Overall market of sun care products is the combination of over-the-counter selling products and by prescription selling products. In overall market, market share of OTC market was more than 70% in year 2011-12 which was gradually decrease by year to year and prescription segment are going to rise in upcoming future. Further, sun care market is segmented by sales and distribution channel into retail and institutional. Among them retail channel dominates the market with more than 80 percent market share of total sun care market.
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- L'Oreal India Private Limited
- Lotus Herbals Private Limited
- VLCC Health Care Limited
- Nivea India Private Limited
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Procter & Gamble Home Products Private Limited
- Patanjali Ayurved Limited
- Three-N-Products Private Limited (Ayur Herbals)
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. India Facial Care Market Outlook
3. India Sun Care Market Outlook
4. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
5. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cllq43/india_sun_care?w=4