DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Connected Consumer Survey 2017: Mobile Churn and Customer Satisfaction in Sub-Saharan Africa" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason's Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) region. In particular, it focuses on respondents' satisfaction with their mobile services. The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research.
The research was conducted between August and October 2017. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 3000 respondents in the region.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- insight into the main drivers of mobile customer experience and how they vary by country and by operator
- analysis of the key factors that influence consumers' intention to churn
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) of operators in Sub-Saharan Africa
- an assessment of why some operators have better NPSs than others
- analysis of the role of bundling additional services on customer retention; how do new service-based pricing models affect KPIs?
- insight into the role of digitalising customer services and its impact on KPIs.
Survey data coverage:
The research was conducted between August and September 2017. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There was a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 3000 respondents in the region.
- South Africa
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Drivers of customer satisfaction and churn
- Network coverage and performance
- Focus on Pricing and Bundling
- Methodology and Panel Information
- About the Authors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wxnnsm/connected?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.