DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Seat Material Market: By Material Type; By Seat Type; By Aircraft Type; By Geography - Forecast 2014-2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
With the uplift of ban on use of magnesium in seating materials, production of magnesium alloy based seating materials is initiated. These alloys reduce the weight of the aircraft significantly, with comparatively better parameters including temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and so on.
The aircraft seating material market is segmented and analyzed on the basis of parameters including: Material Type, Aircraft Type and Seating Class. Material type is broken down with respect to the components of seating such as Structure, Foam Cushions, Upholsteries, Fire Blocking Textiles and Plastic Molding. Further Aircraft type is segmented as Large Wide Body, Medium Wide Body, Small Wide Body, Single Aisle and Regional Transport Aircraft highlighting the journey distance in accordance to which the seating material are developed for adequate passenger comfort during the journey. The seating class vertical includes Suite Class, First Class, Business Class, Premium Economy Class and Economy Class.
The prominent players of the market includes:
- ZODIAC AEROSPACE (France),
- B/E Aerospace (U.S.),
- Jamco Corp. (Japan),
- Recaro Aircraft Seating GmbH Co. KG (Germany),
- HAECO Inc. (U.S.) and several others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Aircraft Seat Materials-Market Overview.
2. Executive Summary.
3. Aircraft Seat Material - Market Landscape.
4. Aircraft Seat Materials Market - Market Forces.
5. Aircraft Seat Material Market - Strategic Analysis.
6. Aircraft Seat Material Market - by Types.
7. Aircraft Seat Material Market - by Aircraft Type.
8. Aircraft Seating Materials - by Seating Class.
9. Aircraft Seat Material - by Geography.
10. Aircraft Seat Material Market - Market Entropy.
11. Company Profiles.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s82fzs/aircraft_seat?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.