DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Indian Slewing Bearing Market: By Gear Type; By Construction/Design; By Rolling Element; By Application - Forecast 2016-2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report segments the slewing market into four verticals- by gear type, by construction/design equipment, by rolling element and by application. The market forces for the slewing bearings market are also explained in detail in the report. Increasing focus on the renewable energy and growing infrastructure industry is driving the growth of slewing bearings market. Indian slewing bearing market is driven by the growing number of wind farms; the total installed capacity of wind power as of 30 November 2015 was 24,759 MW.
Sample companies profiled in this report are:
The above companies are looking to increase their revenue through new product launches and effective partnerships with the local and regional distribution channels.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Indian Slewing Bearings Market Landscape
4. Indian Slewing Bearings Market Forces
5. Indian Slewing Bearings - Strategic Analysis
6. Indian Slewing Bearings Market - By Gear Types
7. Indian Slewing Bearings Market - By Construction/Design
8. Indian Slewing Bearings Market - By Rolling Element
9. Indian Slewing Bearings Market - By Applications
10. Indian Slewing Bearings Market - Geographic Analysis
11. Indian Slewing Bearings Market Entropy
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qtpb9z/indian_slewing?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.