DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Competitive
Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs) - Global Strategic Business Report"
report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for this market.
This report analyzes the US market for Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs) in Thousands by the following Segments: Service Connections by Type (End-User Switched Access Lines, & VoIP Subscriptions), and Service Connections by Type of Access Technology (Coaxial Cable, & Others).
The report profiles 43 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Broadview Networks, Inc.
- Cogent Communication, Inc.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Cox Communications, Inc.
- DQE Communications, LLC
- Electric Lightwave
- FiberLight LLC
- Granite Telecommunications, LLC
- Level 3 Communications, Inc.
- TelePacific Communications
- Windstream Holdings, Inc.
- XO Communications, LLC
- Zayo Group, LLC
Key Topics Covered
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
- A Quick Market Primer
- Advancements in Telecommunication Space to Spur CLEC Market Growth
- Fiber-Based CLECs on a Growth Path
- CLECs Embrace Fixed Wireless
- CLECs Enjoy Edge over ILECs
- Telecom Industry: Focus on High-Speed Fiber Networks
- Fiber Optic Networks Register Steady Growth
- Unsuccessful LLU in US Benefits Investments in Building Local Loop Infrastructure
- CLECs Shift Focus from Residential End-Users to SMBs
- Consolidation Wave Sweeps Thru the CLEC Market
- CLECs Focus on Adding IN Functionality to Network Architectures
- World Internet Usage & Bandwidth Landscape
- Expanding Mobile Internet to Spur Opportunities for CLECs
- Rise in NC Computing Triggers the Evolution of Data-centric CLECs
- Impact of Deregulation of the US Local Telephone Sector
Key Statistical Findings
2. COMPETITIVE LOCAL EXCHANGE CARRIERS (CLECS) - AN INTRODUCTION
3. SERVICE LAUNCHES
4. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
5. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 43 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 47)
- The United States (43)
- Canada (1)
- Spain (1)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (1)
- Middle East (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zwng6b/global?w=4