DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Single-cell Omics: Emerging Technologies and Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The life science industry is moving towards digitization with the advent of newer technologies including advanced genetic sequencing and microfluidics systems. As many biological systems contain heterogeneous populations of cells, heretofore many analysis methods measured mixtures of different cell types.
Single cell analysis is a disruptive technology that enables analysis of single cells out of a complex mixture of cells. This type of analysis is key to understanding complex systems in fields as diverse as neurology, stem cell biology and cancer.
At the same time, advances in genome editing, high-throughput systems and microfluidics technologies have enabled the rapid, parallel analysis of smaller samples that are common with single cells. Based on this, single cell analysis markets are rapidly emerging and the need for industry and market characterization is great.
Also, the single cell field is growing beyond basic research into applied fields and molecular diagnostics applications.
The outstanding growth potential for single cell analysis products makes it particularly timely for doing this updated report.
- An overview of the global markets and emerging technologies for single-cell genomics and proteomics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Cell isolation technologies, including flow cytometry, laser capture microscopy, and micromanipulation
- Sample preparation technologies, including microfluidics, whole genome amplification/pre-amplification
- Analyses of next-generation sequencing, qPCR/PCR, microarrays, mass spectrometry, and microfluidics
- End-use industry coverage, including research, drug discovery and development, diagnostics, and applied
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, including growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
Profiles of major players in the industry including 1 Cellbio, 10x
Genomics Inc., Angle PLC, Aviva Biosciences, Boreal Genomics, Dolomite
Bio and Hifibio
Key Topics Covered
2 Summary and Highlights
4 Technology Background
5 Single-cell Initiatives and Cores
6 Single-cell Applications
7 Single-cell Industry
8 Acquisitions and Strategic Alliances
9 Single-cell Omics Markets
10 Patent Review
11 Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Aviva Biosciences
- BGI Shenzhen
- Becton, Dickinson And Co.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Bioarray S.L.
- Boreal Genomics
- Chronix Biomedical
- Cytotrack Aps
- Danaher Corp.
- Diagnologix Llc
- DNA Electronics Ltd.
- Epic Sciences
- Exosome Diagnostics Inc.
- Fluidigm Corp
- Fluxion Biosciences Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Gigagen Inc.
- Illumina Inc.
- Kellbenx Inc.
- Laboratory Corp. Of America Inc.
- Menarini Silicon Biosystems
- Merck Kgaa
- Nanostring Technologies Inc.
- Nugen Technologies Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd.
- Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc.
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- Qiagen Nv
- Rarecyte Inc.
- Sysmex Corp.
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Yikon Genomics Co. Ltd.
and many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtb57k/singlecell?w=4