DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hybrid Cloud Technologies: Global Markets Through 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The growth of the hybrid cloud technologies market is driven by the emergence of disaster recovery as a service (DraaS), increasing need for collaboration among organizations. However, factors such as data security, compliance and legal challenges, along with cloud integration challenges, are some of the major hurdles for the hybrid cloud market on its road to market penetration and development.
The global market for hybrid cloud technologies has been segmented based on solutions, service model, organization size, industry vertical, and geography. Based on solutions, the market has been classified into cloud management and orchestration, disaster recovery, security and compliance, and hybrid hosting. By service model the market is categorized into Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and Platform as a service (PaaS). By organization size, the market is bifurcated into SMEs and large enterprises.
Based on industry vertical, this report has segmented the market into BFSI (banking, financial services and insurance), IT and telecommunications, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, government, education, energy and utilities, media and entertainment and others (professional services, construction, travel, transportation and distribution, and automotive). Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
North America accounts for the largest market share of the global hybrid cloud technologies market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Key market participants include Microsoft Corp., Amazon Web Services, Inc., VMware, IBM and Rackspace.
- A detailed overview and industry analysis of the global market for hybrid cloud technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for hybrid cloud technologies by region, industry vertical, technology solutions, service model, and organizational size etc.
- Examinations of market dynamics and identification of factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key technological developments
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Hybrid Cloud Technologies: Market Overview
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Solutions
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Service Model
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Organization Size
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Industry Vertical
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 9 Competitive Analysis
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Alibaba Cloud
- Alphabet, Inc. (Google, Inc.)
- Amazon Web Service, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies, Inc.
- DXC Technology Company
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Hitachi Vantara Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- NTT America, Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- Rackspace Holding, Inc.
- Red Hat, Inc.
- VMware, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8cb6tc/hybrid_cloud?w=4