DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Ceramics Market by Material (Alumina Oxide Ceramic, Titanate Oxide Ceramic, Zirconia Oxide Ceramic), Application (Automotive Engine Parts, Automotive Exhaust Systems, Automotive Electronics), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The automotive ceramics market is expected to grow from USD 1.59 Billion in 2017 to USD 2.05 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2017 to 2022.
Automotive ceramics find application in various automotive applications due to their unique properties. Contrary to conventional materials (metals & plastics), automotive ceramic products are lighter in weight, durable, and have better corrosion resistance properties. These factors are expected to drive the automotive ceramics market during the forecast period.
The automotive ceramics market has been classified on the basis of material into alumina oxide ceramic, titanate oxide ceramic, zirconia oxide ceramic, and others. Among materials, the zirconia oxide ceramic segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
On the basis of application, the automotive ceramics market has been classified into automotive engine parts, automotive exhaust systems, automotive electronics, and others. The automotive engine parts application segment is projected to lead the automotive ceramics market during the forecast period.
- Excellent Properties of Automotive Ceramics
- Increased Use as an Alternative to Metals and Plastics
- Stringent Gas Emission Regulations Worldwide
- Higher Cost Than Their Metal and Alloy Counterparts
- Customization Required for Specific Applications
- Incorporation of Low-Cost Production Technologies
- Increasing Demand From Automotive Electronics Applications and in Battery-Powered Vehicles
- Issues Pertaining to Recyclability and Reparability
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Automotive Ceramics Market, By Material
7 Automotive Ceramics Market, By Application
8 Automotive Ceramics Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- NGK Spark Plug
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Saint-Gobain Ceramics Materials
- Elan Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v5v8l9/global_automotive?w=4