DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Saudi Arabia Car Leasing Market Outlook to 2022 - By Car Rental and Car Dealers, By End Users (Logistics, FMCG & Home Delivery, Oil and Gas, Construction, Government offices, Others)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Saudi Arabia Car Leasing market include the sum total of contract value generated from the LCVs (including light trucks upto 10 ton) and passenger vehicle leasing to retail and corporate customers for a period of more than 1 year.
The leasing fleet provided by car rental and car dealer companies has been considered. The contract value has been computed on an accrual basis.
For instance, if a contract is signed for a period of three years, then in a particular year only the one year contract value has been considered
- Best Rent A Car
- Theeb Rent A Car
- Shary Rent A Car
- Auto World
- Key Rent A Car
- Al Wisaq
- Al Jomaih
- Aljaber-Kia and Nissan
- Universal Motors
- Ford Aljazerah
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Saudi Arabia Long Term Car Leasing/Leasing Services Market
4. Saudi Arabia Long Term Car Leasing/Leasing Services Market Emerging Trends and Government Regulations
5. Saudi Arabia Long Term Car Leasing/Leasing Services Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Scenario in Saudi Arabia Long Term Car Leasing/Leasing Services Market
7. Saudi Arabia Long Term Car Leasing/Leasing Services Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2018-2022
8. Analyst Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/557b7m/saudi_arabia_car?w=4