Dental Chair Market was valued at $1,600 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach $2,251 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
Growing cases of oral diseases has a considerable impact on the demand for dental equipment, and dental chair plays a major role within the landscape of dental equipment. Infrastructural advancements in the medical and healthcare industry, globally has further added to the market expansion. Technological advancements in the field is expected to add to the market expansion during the forecast period.
- Based on product, the market report segments the market into Non-powered Dental Chairs and Powered Dental Chairs
- The Type segment covers Ceiling-mounted Design, Mobile-independent Design, and Dental Chair-mounted Design
- Based on Component, the market is segmented into Chair, Dental Cuspidor, Dental Chair Handpiece, and Others
- The application segment covers Examination, Surgery, Orthodontic Applications, and Others
- The end user covered under the report includes Hospitals, Dental Clinics, and Research & Academic Institutes
- The geographies included in the report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- A-dec Inc.
- Craftmaster Contour Equipment Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- DentalEZ, Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Institut Straumann AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Midmark Corporation
- Planmeca Group
- XO CARE A/S
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Dental Chair Market
4. Global Dental Chair Market by Type
5. Global Dental Chair Market by Component
6. Global Dental Chair Market by End user
7. Global Dental Chair Market by Application
8. Global Dental Chair Market by Region
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5wx6n8/global_dental?w=4