DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "EMR 2018: The Market for Electronic Medical Records (Physician and Hospital EHR Market, Geographic Regions, Trends and Issues)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
EMR 2018, now in its Eleventh Edition, provides a trusted source of analysis of the electronic medical records (EMR) industry.
The report looks at the market and trends affecting electronic medical record software and related services. Included in the report are statistics influencing the industry, demographics, life expectancy, and company strategies. This 403-page report is a complete global analysis of the EMR / EHR market.
A market summary includes a total market analysis, including:
- EMR Market Analysis 2015-2022 ($ millions)
- Revenues and Market Share of EMR Providers 2017 (in millions $)
- Market Size and Growth for Physician/Web-based EMR Market, 2017-2022 ($millions)
- EMR Hospital Market Analysis 2015-2022 ($ millions)
- Hospital vs Physician/Web Breakdown 2017 (%)
- Hospital vs Physician/Web Breakdown 2022 (%)
Revenues are based on worldwide figures. Included in the revenues are sales of software, services, consulting and replacement. The market analysis is global in nature, though trend analysis focuses on the U.S. as the largest healthcare market and the most incentivized for EMR conversion.
There are several primary issues and trends affecting the electronic medical records (EMR) industry. Demographics, increasing life expectancy, and technology innovation will continue to fuel growth in the future. New developments will also positively influence growth.
Issues and trends explored in this study include:
- Patient Engagement
- Information Overload
- Patient Access - Blue Button Technology
- Healthcare Analytics
- Virtualization Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Healthcare
- Big Tech Invasion
- Big Data
- Internet of Health Things
- Healthcare Cybersecurity
- Global Healthcare Spending Trends
The report includes revenues for EMR/EHR systems, CPOE systems, and directly related services such as installation, training, servicing, and consulting which are key profit areas for companies. It does not include PACS or hardware.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction and Overview
3. Emerging Trends
4. Market Participants
5. Market Analysis
- Aprima Medical Software, Inc
- Bernoulli Enterprise, Inc
- BizMatics, Inc.
- Cambio Healthcare Systems
- Computer Programs and Systems, Inc
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
- Dr First/Rcop
- EMIS Health
- Epic Systems Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Greenway Health, LLC
- Henry Schein MicroMD
- IBM Healthcare
- InterSystems Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- McKesson Corporation
- Microtest Ltd.
- NextGen Healthcare Information Systems
- Practice Fusion
- Qualcomm Life, Inc
- SAP SE
- Streamline MD
- WRS Health
and many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wg25ks/emr_2018_the?w=4