DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "CIS Countries Two-Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type, By Engine Capacity, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the two-wheeler market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% by 2023 in CIS countries.
Growing demand for two-wheelers in CIS countries is backed by improving economic scenario coupled with easy manoeuvrability and lower emissions from two-wheelers.
Moreover, with companies launching new models to meet the growing demand across different CIS countries, sales of two-wheelers are forecast to increase during the forecast period.
The report discusses the following aspects of two-wheeler in CIS countries:
- Two-Wheeler Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Moped, Motorcycle, & Scooter), By Engine Capacity (< 50cc, 50-250cc, 250-500cc, 500-800cc, & >800cc), By Country (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, etc.)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Bajaj Auto Ltd.
- KTM AG.
- Piaggio & C. S.p.A.
- TVS Motor Company Limited
- Harley Davidson
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- BMW Motorrad
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. CIS Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smnlcc/twowheeler?w=4