DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Lead Acid Battery Market By Type (SLI, Stationary and Motive/Traction), By Application (Automotive, Telecommunications, UPS, Electric Vehicles and Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the India lead acid battery market is projected to reach $7.6 billion by 2023.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to booming demand for automobiles, in addition to increasing focus of the government towards boosting the penetration of electric vehicles in the country.
Moreover, development of smart grids, continuing technological developments, increasing budget allocation for housing projects and government initiatives aimed at shifting the focus from conventional sources to renewables in India is further expected to positively influence the country's lead acid battery market in the coming years.
The report discusses the following aspects of lead acid battery in market in India:
- Lead Acid Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (SLI, Stationary and Motive/Traction), By Application (Automotive, Telecommunications, UPS, Electric Vehicles and Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Exide Industries Limited
- Amara Raja Batteries Limited
- Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- V-Guard Industries
- HBL Power Systems Limited
- Southern Batteries Private Limited
- Su-kam Power Systems Limited
- Livguard Energy Technologies Private Limited
- Okaya Power Private Limited
- Base Corporation Limited
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Lead Acid Battery Demand Supply Analysis
6. India Lead Acid Battery Installed Base Analysis
7. India Lead Acid Battery Market Outlook
8. India SLI Lead Acid Battery Market Outlook
9. India Stationary Lead Acid Battery Market Outlook
10. India Motive/Traction Lead Acid Battery Market Outlook
11. Pricing Analysis
12. List of Major Distributors/Dealers
13. List of Major Customers
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. India Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
19. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4kr3r3/7_6_billion_lead?w=4