DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Fullerene Market - Analysis By Type, By Application, By Region, By Country (2018 Edition): Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the global market is projected to display a robust growth represented by a CAGR of 8.44% during 2018-2023.
The segment of MWCNT witnessed growth at a noteworthy rate over the past few years and is expected to grow in the forecast period on the back of rising consumption of Fullerene by end user industries especially by energy and energy storage industry.
Amongst the regions, APAC accounts for the largest regional share in the global fullerene market in 2018. Key factors driving the robust growth rate of APAC region include growing application of Fullerene in Solar Photovoltaics. Surging economy, net disposable income coupled with growing awareness regarding fullerene based products is further expected to support market growth.
The report has covered and analyzed the potential of the Global Fullerene Market and provides statistics and information on market size, shares and growth factors.
The report intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment evaluation. Besides, the report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global fullerene market. Additionally, the report also highlights market entry strategies for various companies across the globe.
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Fullerene Outlook
5. Global Fullerene Market: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Fullerene Market: Segment Analysis
7. Global Fullerene Market: Regional Analysis
8. North America Fullerene Market: Growth and Forecast
9. APAC Fullerene Market: Growth and Forecast
10. EMEA Fullerene Market: Growth and Forecast
11. ROW Fullerene Market: Growth and Forecast
12. Global Fullerene Market Dynamics
13. Global Fullerene Market Trends
14. Porter Five Force Analysis
15. SWOT Analysis
16. Company Profiles
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Materials Technologies Research Ltd. (MTR)
- Io-Li-Tec GmbH
- Bucky USA
- NanoMaterials Ltd.
- SES Research
- MER Corporation
- American Dye Source Inc.
- Frontier Carbon Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwtmrf/global_fullerene?w=4