DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Cable Tray Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By Material, by Types, by Thickness, by Applications, by Regions and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this research, India Cable Tray Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during 2018-2024.
The Union Budget for FY2019 put special emphasis on infrastructure development in the country, with railway and road transportation sectors receiving hefty budget allocations.
The cable tray industry is an ancillary for the construction industry and thus is expected to benefit significantly from the development of the infrastructure vertical in India. The Indian cable tray market is dominated by metal-based cable trays in revenue terms with ladder type cable trays holding the majority of the revenue share by type.
The construction and power utilities segments held the largest collective revenue share in the overall cable tray market in India, in 2017. Further, the construction segment is expected to continue dominating the market in terms of revenue owing to a large number of upcoming infrastructure projects in the country.
- Elcon Cable Trays Pvt. Ltd.
- Ercon Composites Private Limited
- Indiana Group
- OBO Bettermann India Private Limited
- Patny Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Profab Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- Ratan Projects & Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Slotco Steel Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Superfab Inc.
- Universal Engineering & Fabricators Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. India Cable Tray Market Overview
4. India Cable Tray Market Dynamics
5. India Cable Tray Market Trends
6. India Cable Tray Market Overview, By Material
7. India Cable Tray Market Overview, By Types
8. India Cable Tray Market Overview, By Thickness
9. India Cable Tray Market Overview, By Applications
10. India Cable Tray Market Overview, By Regions
11. India Cable Tray Market Key Performance Indicators
12. India Cable Tray Market Opportunity Assessment
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnlc8m/india_cable_tray?w=4