The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (total prevalent cases, gender-specific prevalent cases and total diagnosed cases) scenario of Genital Herpes in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to research, the total prevalent population of Genital Herpes was found to be 81,556,334 in the year 2016 in 7MM.
- The report covers detailed overview of Genital Herpes explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Genital Herpes in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by type i.e., Herpes Simplex Virus 1 and Herpes Simplex Virus 2 of Genital Herpes in 7MM
- 10 Year Forecast of Genital Herpes epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Prevalent Cases of Genital Herpes
- Prevalent Cases according to segmentation: Type prevalence i.e., HSV Type 1 and 2
- Diagnosed cases of Genital Herpes
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Background and Overview: Genital Herpes
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kckq6g/global_genital?w=4