DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Allergic Conjunctivitis (AC) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (total prevalent cases, diagnosed prevalent cases and sub-type specific prevalence) scenario of Allergic Conjunctivitis (AC) in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to research, the total number of diagnosed prevalent population of Allergic Conjunctivitis (AC) was found to be 64,945,428, in the year 2016.
- The report covers detailed overview of Allergic Conjunctivitis explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Allergic Conjunctivitis in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by sub-type i.e., Acute & Chronic Allergic Conjunctivitis in 7MM
- 10 Year Forecast of Allergic Conjunctivitis epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Prevalent Cases of AC
- Prevalent Cases according to segmentation: Subtype-specific prevalence i.e., Acute & Chronic AC
- Diagnosed cases of AC
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Background and Overview: Allergic Conjunctivitis (AC)
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4. Key Findings
5. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Allergic Conjunctivitis
6. Unmet Needs
8. Report Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lh9t4l/allergic?w=4