DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Neuroblastoma (NB) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology [total incident population and incident cases by risk groups (Low risk, intermediate risk and high risk)] of Neuroblastoma in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to research, total incident cases of Neuroblastoma in 7 major markets is found to be about 1530 in 2016.
- The report covers detailed overview of Neuroblastoma explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Neuroblastoma in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by risk groups (low, intermediate and high risk group) in 7MM
- 10 Year Forecast of Neuroblastoma epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Incident Cases of Neuroblastoma
- Incident Cases according to segmentation: Neuroblastoma cases by risk groups (low, intermediate and high risk group) in 7MM
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Background and Overview
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Key Findings
6. Population and Forecast Parameters
7. 7MM Total Incident Patient Population of Neuroblastoma
8. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Neuroblastoma
10. Report Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3tjltt/neuroblastoma?w=4