DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pemphigus Vulgaris (PV) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology [total prevalent cases, prevalent cases by Severity (Mild, Moderate and Severe), diagnosed and treatable cases] of PV in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to research, total prevalent population of Pemphigus Vulgaris in 7 major markets was estimated to be 62,747 in 2016.
- The report covers detailed overview of PV explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of PV in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by severity of PV in 7MM
- 10 Year Forecast of PV epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Prevalent Cases of PV
- Prevalent Cases according to segmentation: PV cases by severity (mild, moderate and severe) in 7MM
- Diagnosed and treatable cases of PV
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Background and Overview: Pemphigus Vulgaris (PV)
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Pemphigus Vulgaris (PV)
6. Report Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fk57mn/pemphigus?w=4