DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (aSAH) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology [Total incident population, Sex-specific incidence, Grade-wise incidence and Diagnosed cases] scenario in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to research, total prevalent population of Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in 7 major markets is found to be about 84,208 in 2016.
- The report covers detailed overview of aSAH explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of aSAH in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by grades (WFNS grade, Fisher grade and Hunt Hess grade) of aSAH in 7MM
- 10 Year Forecast of aSAH epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Incident Cases of aSAH
- Incident Cases according to segmentation: Total incident population, Sex-specific incidence and Grade-wise incidence cases in 7MM
- Diagnosed cases of aSAH
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Background and Overview: Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4. 7MM Total Incident Patient Population of Aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage
5. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage
6. Unmet Needs
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nf79lz/aneurysmal?w=4