The development of an advanced Supply Chain requires a sophisticated understanding of several factors, which include how businesses to businesses, businesses to consumers and how businesses to Government interact and influence one another. Whatever level of Supply Chain your organisation is looking to achieve, the BMTG Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management (ACSCM), will provide delegates with the latest cutting edge principles and practices of sophisticated Supply Chains.
Whether it be a wish to take the Supply Chain to highest end, highest tech level or to make the transition from transactional to strategic, this course, over 5 demanding days, will help you to transform your Supply Chain interactions. This Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management complements other popular BTMG courses such as the Advanced Certificate in Strategic Procurement (ACSP) and the Advanced Certificate in Bid and Tender Management (ACBTM). Delegates will learn how to analyse, explore the stages and challenges involved in both developing and delivering an advanced Supply Chain.
The following subject areas will be included:
- Types of Sophisticated Supply Chain
- Making the change from the traditional transactional Supply Chain to the strategic Supply Chain.
- Managing the Perplexing Principals, Practicalities and Politics of Enhanced Supply Chains
- Strategic Stakeholder Management within a Supply setting
- Developing and Maintaining Complex Supplier Relationships
- Project Management Techniques for Advanced Supply Chains
- Management of Evolving and Strategic Supply Chain
1. Introduction And Core Objectives Of The Supply Chain
2. The Organisation, Its Structure And Its Supply Chain
3. The Internal Environment:
4. Developing A Sophisticated Supply Chain
5. Lean Or Agile
6. Advanced Alternative Supply Chain Methods To Lean
7. Evaluating And Refining A Modern Supply Chain
8. The Value Chain, Ethics And Sustainability
9. Managing Complex Supply Chain Risks
10. ACSCM Assessment
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/42m6gx/advanced?w=4.