The report covers detailed overview of Narcolepsy explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns.
The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Narcolepsy in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.
The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease.
The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population.
The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by narcolepsy with and without cataplexy, cases by clinical manifestation and age-specific diagnosed cases in 7MM.
- 10 Year Forecast of Narcolepsy epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Prevalent Cases of Narcolepsy
- Prevalent Cases according to segmentation: Narcolepsy with and without cataplexy, cases by clinical manifestation and age-specific diagnosed cases
- Diagnosed cases of Narcolepsy
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Background and Overview: Narcolepsy
2.2. Signs and Symptoms
2.6. Risk Factors
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
3.1. Key Findings
3.2. Population and Forecast Parameters
4. 7MM Total Prevalent Patient Population of Narcolepsy
4.1. United States
4.6. United Kingdom
5. Market Drivers
6. Market Barriers
8. Report Methodology
8.1. Sources Used
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dzqxs5/narcolepsy?w=4