DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Certificate in Contract Development, Negotiation & Management (CCDNMTM)" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This interactive five day accredited course leads delegates through the full end of the contracting process, from establishing the specific contract objectives and prioritization of these objectives, through to effective contract negotiation and drafting.
The course covers both the technical/legal aspects of contract construction and also expands to incorporate cross cultural contract considerations within both UNCITRAL and International Law and crucially the art of cross cultural negotiation from both a Western, Middle East and Pan-Asean perspective.
Enabling delegates to complete the course fully equipped with an understanding of the key legal principles that underpin contracts globally and how these principles may be utilized within effective contract clause construction in order that they are able to provide the optimum contract format that both protects against risks whilst providing capture of operational benefits.
- All Business Management Training Group (BMTG) Ltd training courses are accredited and approved by Qualifi, under the UK Regulatory Framework.
- The BMTG, portfolio of Learning Programmes, has been fully accredited by Qualifi, an official UK Government recognised awarding body.
- In addition, Qualifi has approved BMTG as an Accredited Centre which reinforces our commitment to assuring the highest recognised Quality Standards in delivering and assessing Programmes internationally.
- BMTG will continue to explore and evolve our accreditation framework to meet the demands of our Partners and delegates
- Prioritizing the Contracting Objectives
- Key Contract Provisions
- Contract Disputes
- Contract Negotiation Considerations
- Understanding The Power & Influence Matrix And Their Impact On Contracting
- Integrating Sourcing and Sales Strategies into the Contracting Strategy
- Defining The Contracting Process
- Key International and Cross-Cultural Contracting Issues
- Key Equipment and Materials Contracts
- Key Service Contracts
- Multi-Party Contracting Scenarios
- Open Discussion on Existing Contract Types and Approaches
- Effective Contracting Team Dynamics
- Pursuing Clarity and Understanding How to Attain IT
- Implementing a World Class Contracting Strategy
- CCDNM Examination
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lq6kz4/5_day_course?w=4