DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Cannabis: New Markets, Competitors and Opportunities: 2018-2026 Analysis and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The legal Cannabis revolution is only beginning. The 80+ years prohibition against its use is now ending and the tides are clearly turning. Despite being illegal for so long, more than 37 million people in the U.S. and millions more in Canada use Cannabis, both legally and illicitly. As a result, the market for Cannabis in North America already is large and growing quickly. In 2018, more than $41 billion will be sold and by 2026 that figure will rise to $95 billion.
The Cannabis revolution offers new hope for many medical problems, a substitute for alcohol and tobacco, and unrivaled investment opportunities for individuals and companies wanting participation in this emerging market.
This report is focused on the U.S. and Canada (North America) markets for Cannabis, both legal and illicit. Specifically, this report covers:
- North America Cannabis industry including market size and growth, price trends and competitive environment including the black market.
- United States Cannabis market size and growth, regulation issues, market drivers, transition from illicit to legal, prices, user base, incidence of use, tax incentives, legal risks, financing issues, state metrics and characteristics, branding, derivative products, threats/opportunities to other industries.
- Canada Cannabis industry including market size and growth, country metrics, regulation issues, comparisons with Colorado and California, black market, prices, market potential, production capacity, supply concerns, opportunities beyond cultivation, competitive environment.
- Selected company profiles detailing product offerings, brands, facilities, operations, sales, distribution, prices, JVs, exports, expansion plans, yields, costs, patients, M&A activity, competitive advantages, strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. North America Cannabis Market
4. United States Cannabis Industry
5. Canada Cannabis Industry
6. Company Profiles
- ABcann Global Corporation
- Aphria Inc
- Aurora Cannabis Inc.
- CannaRoyalty Corp
- Canopy Growth Corp.
- Cronos Group Inc.
- MedReleaf Corp.
- The Hydropothecary Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4ght4/north_america?w=4