DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Liquid Air Energy Storage Market - Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global liquid air energy storage market is expected to rise with the CAGR of about 178% during the forecast period 2017-2024.
Use of liquid air energy storage as a sustainable and clean energy storage technology is one of the major factor that contributes towards the growth of global liquid air energy storage market during the forecast period.
However, presence of alternative technology for energy storage such as hydro pump storage is one of the major factor restraining the growth of global liquid air energy storage market during the forecast period.
The report on the global liquid air energy storage market is segmented on the basis of application and capacity.
The application segment is sub divided as power generation, power transmission, power distribution, renewable integration, LNG terminals and other applications. Power transmission segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period due to factors such as increasing demand for advanced storage technologies, etc.
Renewable integration is expected to be the fastest growing segment in global liquid air energy storage market during the forecast period due to rising popularity of clean and reliable energy technologies.
Further, the capacity segment in global liquid air energy storage market is further sub divided as 5 -15 MW, 16 - 50 MW, 50 -100 MW and more than 100 MW.
- Low Operating and Capital Cost
- No Geographical Constraints Compared to Alternative Technologies
- Sustainable and Clean Energy Storage Technology With Longer Lifetime
- Favorable Government Policies and Faster Regulatory Approvals
- Presence of Handfull Alternative Technologies
- Presence of Hydro Pump Storage as Alternative Technology
- Promising Growth Opportunities for High Energy Storage in Developing Regions
- Surging Adoption of Distributed Energy Systems
- Increasing R&D for New Application Integration
- Implementing Large Scale LAEs
- Custom Metalcraft (U.S.)
- GE Oil & Gas (U.K.)
- Heatric (U.K.)
- Highview Power Storage (U.K.)
- Linde Group (Germany)
- Messer Group (Germany)
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems (Japan)
- Viridor (United Kingdom)
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Liquid Air Energy Storage Market by Application
5. Global Liquid Air Energy Storage Market by Capacity
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Geographic Analysis
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3fzqsl/global_liquid_air?w=4