DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Inverter Battery Market By Type (Renewable and Non-Renewable), By Application (Residential, Commercial, and Industrial), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the India inverter battery market is forecast to surpass $1.86 billion by 2023.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to increasing electricity demand, rising urbanization, major government housing schemes such as AMRUT & PMAY coupled with Smart City initiatives, which have resulted in boosting demand for power backup solutions in the residential sector.
Moreover, increasing government focus to improve electrification rate in India coupled with technological developments is further expected to positively influence India inverter battery market in the coming years.
The report discusses the following aspects of inverter battery market in India:
- Inverter Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Renewable and Non-Renewable), By Application (Residential, Commercial, and Industrial)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Exide Industries Limited
- Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Amara Raja Batteries Limited
- HBL Power Systems Limited
- Southern Batteries Private Limited
- V-Guard Industries
- Okaya Power Private Limited
- Su-Kam Power Systems Limited
- Base Corporation Limited
- Racily Udyog
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Inverter Battery Market Outlook
6. India Residential Inverter Battery Market Outlook
7. India Commercial Inverter Battery Market Outlook
8. India Industrial Inverter Battery Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Price Point Analysis
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xxx63b/2018_india?w=4