This course will provide the latest findings for both aviation specialists and for new entrants to commercial aviation.
- How have Fleet Dynamics changed in the last 5 years?
- Why demand will continue to outstrip supply & uphold useful lives
- The retirement cycle-the stats that matter
- How is the increase in widebody lease return being managed
- How to keep older aircraft flying - what are the issues?
- Maintenance costs are becoming more critical in the keep or part out' decision - appraisers explain why
- Which engine types are in demand and which are falling out of favour
- Are import age restrictions changing? If so, how many aircraft are affected & what does this mean for economic lives and values
08.00 - Registration & Tea/Coffee
08.45 - Chairman's Remarks - State of the Industry
09.00 - Market Overview - Fleet Dynamics in the last 5 years - how have views on economic life changed?
10.00 - The 'Peak Production' Debate - the impact on economic lives
10.45 - Refreshment Break
11.15 - The Aviation Cycles
12.00 - The Secondary Market - Presentations
12.45 - Luncheon
13.45 - Keeping Older Aircraft Flying - What are the issues & Implications for the Secondary Market?
14.20 - Aircraft Values & Maintenance Costs - Panel Debate
15.10 - The Market for Engines and Spares - Panel Debate
16.00 - Refreshment Break
16.20 - Ageing Aircraft Policies - Presentations
16.50 - The Lessor View - Panel Debate
17.30 - Summary and Conclusion
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pvtm6h/1_day_aircraft?w=4