DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Animal Feed Additive Market By Type (Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes & Others), By Livestock (Poultry, Swine, Cattle, Aquaculture & Others), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the global animal feed additive market is projected to reach $14.15 billion by 2023, predominantly on account of increasing production of livestock across the globe. Moreover, rapid urbanization, increasing preference for processed food and growing consumption of poultry and pork as sources of protein are among the key factors that are expected to boost demand for animal feed additives across the globe during forecast period.
As animal feed additives also provide disease prevention and improve feed utilization, demand for animal feed additives is anticipated to register healthy growth in the coming years.
The report discusses the following aspects of animal feed additive in global market:
- Animal Feed Additive Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes & Others), By Livestock (Poultry, Swine, Cattle, Aquaculture & Others), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Evonik Industries AG
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Bluestar Adisseo Company
- BASF SE
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Lonza AG
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Novozymes A/S
- Chr. Hansen A/S
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Animal Feed Additive Market Outlook
6. Global Animal Feed Additive Market Regional Analysis
7. Asia-Pacific Animal Feed Additive Market Outlook
8. Europe Animal Feed Additive Market Outlook
9. North America Animal Feed Additive Market Outlook
10. South America Animal Feed Additive Market Outlook
11. Middle East & Africa Animal Feed Additive Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Value Chain & Profitability Analysis
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/shnjnq/global_animal?w=4