DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Board Portal Market (2018 Edition): Insights, Analysis and Forecast to 2023 - By Value, By Number of Users, By Model, Penetration, End-User Industry, Company Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the global market is projected to display a robust growth represented by a CAGR of 30.58% during 2018-2023.
SaaS Model of board portal has been gaining popularity in various end-user segments and is expected to keep gaining the market share in the forecast period on the back of higher security measures in the model and lower incurred initial and continuation cost for the customers.
The overall board portal market is expected to grow majorly due to fast internationalization of business, adoption of technology based solutions for administrative and data warehousing works in organizations and offering of robust, secure and easy to use solutions by companies like Diligent, Boardvantage (Nasdaq) and Passageways.
Among the regions, Americas accounts for the largest regional share in the global board portal market in 2018. Key factors driving the robust Americas market is early acceptance of board portals by organizations resulting in higher penetration of the board portal services in the region.
While Nasdaq has opted for the acquisition route to expand and further penetrate the market by acquiring it's key competitor Bordvantage, Passageways' OnBoard strives to serve as central platform for secure real-time Communication.
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Board Portal: History, Product Development, Functionality, Delivery Models
5. Global Board Portal Market: Growth And Forecast
6. Americas Board Portal Market: Growth And Forecast
7. Americas Board Portal Market: Country Analysis
8. Europe Board Portal Market: Growth And Forecast
9. Europe Board Portal Market: Country Analysis
10. APAC Board Portal Market: Growth And Forecast
11. APAC Board Portal Market: Country Analysis
12. Global Board Portal Market Dynamics
13. PESTLE Analysis: Global Board Portal Market
14. Company Analysis
- Admin Control AS
- Diligent Corporation
- Nasdaq Inc.
- Boardeffect Inc.
- Dilitrust SAS
- Director Point LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxlxd2/global_board?w=4