DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Voltage Stabilizer Market By Type (Single Phase and Three Phase), By Application (Mainline, Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, TV, Washing Machine and Others), By Controller (Servo and Static), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the India voltage stabilizer market is forecast to surpass $550 million by 2023.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to rising government focus on development of smart cities and increasing investments under Make in India' and Invest India' initiatives, along with surging sales of consumer durables such as air conditioners, refrigerators, televisions, etc., which require a stabilizer to protect the equipment against power fluctuations.
Moreover, growing demand from Tier II, Tier III and Tier IV cities coupled with increasing number of technological advancements is further expected to positively influence India voltage stabilizer market during the forecast period.
The report discusses the following aspects of voltage stabilizer market in India:
- Voltage Stabilizer Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Single Phase and Three Phase), By Application (Mainline, Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, TV, Washing Machine and Others), By Controller (Servo and Static)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- V-Guard Industries
Servomax India Pvt. Ltd.
- Consul Neowatt Power Solutions Private Limited
- Livguard Energy Technologies Private Limited
- Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Jindal Electric & Machinery Corporation
- Bluebird Power Controls Pvt. Ltd.
- Servokon System Ltd.
- Microtek International Private Limited
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Voltage Stabilizers Market Outlook
6. Western India Voltage Stabilizers Market Outlook
7. Southern India Voltage Stabilizers Market Outlook
8. Northern India Voltage Stabilizers Market Outlook
9. Eastern India Voltage Stabilizers Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Price Point Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlpqdg/550m_india?w=4