DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Three-Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Carrier and Load Carrier), By Fuel Type (Diesel, Electric and Petrol/CNG), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the India three-wheeler market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of more than 15% by 2023 in India.
Growing demand for three-wheelers in the country is backed by their various advantages of three-wheelers such as high fuel efficiency, easy manoeuvrability, rising demand for last mile connectivity and increasing population, especially across tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 towns and cities.
Moreover, new models launched by leading three-wheeler companies is expected to aid the growth of India three-wheeler market in the coming years.
The report discusses the following aspects of three-wheeler market in India:
- Three-Wheeler Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Carrier and Load Carrier), By Fuel Type (Diesel, Electric and Petrol/CNG)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Bajaj Auto Limited
- Piaggio & C. SpA.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- Atul Auto Limited
- TVS Motor Company Limited
- Saera Electric Auto Pvt. Ltd
- Lohia Auto Industries
- Scooters India Limited
- Clean Motion
- Kinetic Green Energy & Power Solutions Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Three-Wheeler Market Outlook
6. India Passenger Carrier Three-Wheeler Market Outlook
7. India Load Carrier Three-Wheeler Market Outlook
8. India Three-Wheeler Export Analysis
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. SWOT Analysis
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f9mhwh/india?w=4