DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Singapore Internet of Things (IoT) Market By Platform (Network Management, Application Management and Device Management), By Component (Hardware, Software and Services), By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Singapore Internet of Things (IoT) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 20% during 2018-2023 through 2023 forecast period.
Robust growth in the market is anticipated predominantly on account of the major government initiative, Smart Nation Project, under which the government would increase its focus and investments across five shortlisted domains, namely, smart mobility, smart building and environment, smart industry, smart health and smart governance.
Rising demand for big data analytics and cloud services, in addition to increasing demand for machine intelligence, growing shift towards smart manufacturing and surging adoption of various wearable technology applications, is expected to fuel the Internet of Things market in Singapore over the coming years.
- IBM Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Intel Technology Asia Pte Ltd
- Cisco Systems Singapore
- Singapore Telecommunications Limited
- StarHub Ltd
- Tata Communications International Pte. Limited (TCIPL)
- General Electric Singapore
- DXC Technology Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- M1 Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Internet of Things (IoT) Market Overview
6. Singapore Internet of Things (IoT)Market Landscape
7. Singapore Internet of Things (IoT) Market Outlook
8. Singapore Internet of Things (IoT) Market Attractiveness Index
9. Singapore Internet of Things (IoT) Hardware Market Outlook
10. Singapore Internet of Things (IoT) Software Market Outlook
11. Singapore Internet of Things (IoT) Services Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Singapore Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/54sbhb/singapore?w=4