DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Solar Water Heater Market By Technology, By Collector Type, By End Use, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the solar water heater market is forecasted to surpass $ 180 million by 2023. Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to growing consumer awareness regarding solar water heaters and their economic and environment-friendly benefits across residential and commercial sectors.
Moreover, government's initiatives to promote solar products in India, rising technological advancements on the product side coupled with rapid urbanization are expected to further steer growth in India solar water heater market during the forecast period.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of solar water heater market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, solar water heater distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
- V-Guard Industries
- Racold Thermo Private Limited
- EMMVEE Solar System Private Limited
- Sudarshan Saur Shakti Pvt. Ltd
- Jain Irrigations Systems Ltd
- Bosch Limited
- Supreme Solar Systems Private Limited
- Nuetech Solar Systems Private Limited
- Akson's Solar Equipments Pvt Ltd.
- Anu Solar Power Private Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Solar Water Heater: An Introduction
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Solar Water Heater Market Overview
6. India Solar Water Heater Market Outlook
7. India Active Solar Water Heater Market Outlook
8. India Passive Solar Water Heater Market Outlook
9. Supply Chain Analysis
10. Import & Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/spltmb/india_solar_water?w=4