DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "UAE Dietary Supplements Market By Type, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to UAE Dietary Supplements Market By Type, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023 dietary supplements market is projected to surpass $139 million by 2023.
Growth in the market is led by rising trend of gyms and wellness centres, increasing health concerns regarding lifestyle disorders among individuals, and growing millennial population in the country. Moreover, rising government focus towards spreading health awareness is further expected to steer growth in the UAE dietary supplements market during the forecast period.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of dietary supplements market in UAE
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, dietary supplements distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
- Bayer Middle East L.L.C
Pfizer International Corporation
- Vitabiotics Ltd.
- NOW Health Group, Inc.
- The Nature's Bounty Co.
- Iovate Health Sciences International Inc.
- Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries P.S.C.
- Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc.
- MusclePharm Corporation
- Abbott laboratories S.A.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Dietary Supplements Market Overview
6. UAE Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
7. UAE Vitamin & Mineral Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
8. UAE Protein Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
9. UAE Herbal Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
10. UAE Other Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
11. Supply Chain Analysis
12. Import & Export Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. UAE Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h267f5/uae_dietary?w=4