DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial I/O Modules Market - by Product, End User, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Industrial I/O Modules Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.91% during the forecast period.
Industrial I/O modules are the devices which connect field devices such as drivers, actuators and sensors with controllers such as PLC, distributed control system (DCS) and Industrial PCs. These I/O modules convert the field signals emitted from field devices and convert them into data and send the data to controllers.
Europe, Middle East Africa will lead the Global Industrial I/O Modules Market accounting to a combined market share of 38% by the end of forecast period while Asia-Pacific region will have a highest growth rate in this market.
Drivers Vs. Constraints
- The growth in fuzzy logic modules in programmable controllers, continued developments in power grid projects, development of smart factories and adoption of wireless I/O modules are the some of the reasons which paves a way for the growth of Global Industrial IO Market.
- The volatility in the prices of raw materials for making I/O modules is a factor which restricts the market growth.
Industry Structure and Updates
Recently, two companies Acromag and Ctek Inc. announced a partnership to offer complete control and monitoring solutions for customers by combining Acromag's signal measurement with Ctek's cellular communication and autonomous controllers.
- Emerson Electric
- General Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Rockwell Automation
- Bedrock Industries
- Ctek Inc.
- Moore Industries
- Opto 22
- Automated Integration
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Industrial I/O Modules Market - by Product
6. Global Industrial I/O Modules Market - by End User
7. Global Industrial I/O Modules Market - by Region
8. Company Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
10. Industry Structure
11. Global Industrial I/O Modules Market - Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4sd2mn/global_industrial?w=4