DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Big Data in the Financial Services Industry: 2018 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" report from SNS Telecom & IT has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This research estimates that Big Data investments in the financial services industry will account for nearly $9 Billion in 2018 alone.
Led by a plethora of business opportunities for banks, insurers, credit card and payment processing specialists, asset and wealth management firms, lenders and other stakeholders, these investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 17% over the next three years.
- Big Data ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technologies, standardization and regulatory initiatives
- Big Data analytics and implementation models
- Business case, application areas and use cases in the financial services industry
- 30 case studies of Big Data investments by banks, insurers, credit card and payment processing specialists, asset and wealth management firms, lenders, and other stakeholders in the financial services industry
- Future roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 270 leading and emerging Big Data ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for Big Data vendors and financial services industry stakeholders
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2018 till 2030
- In 2018, Big Data vendors will pocket nearly $9 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues in the financial services industry. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 17% over the next three years, eventually accounting for over $14 Billion by the end of 2021.
- Banks and other traditional financial services institutes are warming to the idea of embracing cloud-based platforms, particularly hybrid-cloud implementations, in a bid to alleviate the technical and scalability challenges associated with on-premise Big Data environments.
- Big Data technologies are playing a pivotal role in facilitating the creation and success of innovative FinTech (Financial Technology) startups, most notably in the online lending, alternative insurance and money transfer sectors.
- In addition to utilizing traditional information sources, financial services institutes are increasingly becoming reliant on alternative sources of data - ranging from social media to satellite imagery - that can provide previously hidden insights for multiple application areas including data-driven trading and investments, and credit scoring.
Key Topics Covered
2: An Overview of Big Data
3: Big Data Analytics
4: Business Case & Applications in the Financial Services Industry
5: Financial Services Industry Case Studies
6: Future Roadmap & Value Chain
7: Standardization & Regulatory Initiatives
8: Market Sizing & Forecasts
9: Vendor Landscape
10: Conclusion & Strategic Recommendations
- Actian Corporation
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- BackOffice Associates
- Basho Technologies
- CACI International
- Cambridge Semantics
- Concurrent Technology
- Datos IO
- Dell Technologies
- HCL Technologies
- InterSystems Corporation
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- ITU (International Telecommunication Union)
- OGC (Open Geospatial Consortium)
- Samsung Group
- Zurich Insurance Group
- and many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbfpdm/big_data_in_the?w=4