DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Process Analytical Instrumentation Market, Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides detailed market forecasts, drivers and restraints, as well as market shares and competitive analyses of participants from 2014 to 2024.
It covers the various types of analytical instruments, including process gas chromatographs, process spectrometers, process gas analyzers, process liquid analyzers, and Tunable Diode Laser Spectroscopy (TDLS). Revenue forecasts have been provided for each of the above mentioned product segments from 2018-2024. Market share analysis is performed at the total market level and at each product level.
The global process analytical instruments market generated $2,629.9 million in 2017, with a base year growth rate of 4.5%. The market is set to grow further, as the need for online analysis is increasing. TDLS is expected to grow the fastest with its low cost and ease-of-use capabilities.
- Quality control in manufacturing locations
- Technological advancements in sample preparation
- Personnel safety in chemical industries
- Government initiatives for healthcare and infrastructure
- Lack of Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
- High maintenance cost
Key Forecast Assumptions
- Infrastructure growth in developing countries boost sales
- The need for low cost of products and low maintenance is driving the need for TDLS
- Future-proof instrumentation is key and research indicates that any instrument should have the option to be upgraded with software and hardware wherever applicable for future expansion
- Manufacturing is also being promoted in North America and although this might hinder growth in APAC, manufacturing bases are now located across the globe, creating opportunity for process analytical instruments
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Process Analytical Instrumentation Market
4. Forecast and Trends - Total Process Analytical Instrumentation Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Process Analytical Instrumentation Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Process Gas Chromatograph Segment Breakdown
8. Process Spectrometer Segment Breakdown
9. Process Tunable Diode Laser Spectroscopy Analyzer Subsegment Breakdown
10. Process Gas Analyzer Segment Breakdown
11. Process Liquid Analyzer Segment Breakdown
12. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngnbsj/global_process?w=4