DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Inertial Systems Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Inertial Systems Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include high investments in defense and military, emergence of MEMS technology and increasing demand for accuracy in navigation.
On the basis of type, the market is segregated into inertial measurement units, gyroscopes, accelerometers, GPS / INS and multi axis sensors. By application, the market is divided into tactical, navigational, industrial, electrical, defense, automotive, aerospace and other applications.
- Rest of Europe
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Rest of Latin America
Rest of the World
- South Africa
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- Vector NAV
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- Thames Group
- ST Microelectronics
- Silicon Sensing Systems Ltd.
- Safran Group
- Rockwell Collins
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Meggitt PLC
- KVH Industries Inc.
- Kearfott Corporation
- Invensense Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Epson Europe Electronics
- Bosch Sensortec GmbH
- Analog Devices Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Inertial Systems Market, By Type
5 Inertial Systems Market, By Application
6 Inertial Systems Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7dctb2/global_inertial?w=4