DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Growth Opportunities in the Global Phytonutrient Ingredients Market, Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
There is growing demand for phytonutrient rich products globally and due to increasing awareness for health & wellness among older & younger population have led to advancements in extraction technologies by ingredient manufacturers and resulted in constant innovations with novel extracts across different ingredient types. These factors will stimulate the growth of global phytonutrient ingredients market.
Global growth opportunities in phytonutrient ingredients market are explored in detail with emphasis on key growth factors across ingredient types, demand from end-application segment global & regional, market trends, technology and product innovations across different product types.
The global phytonutrient ingredients market is expected to grow at a CAGR 7.6% by 2022 to reach $7,385.2 million by revenue, with significant growth across different ingredient types.
The global phytonutrient ingredients market is expected to grow at a CAGR 4.7% by 2022 to reach 63,488.4 thousand metric tonnes by volume, with continuous demand from end application segments across different regions.
Top participants in the global market contribute to 52.4% of the share and is still dominated by giants DSM, BASF, ADM, Kemin and Cargill. The market is highly fragmented with numerous market participants regionally and there are companies who specialize in certain ingredient types.
Top market participants in the market have been active with capacity expansions like BASF, spree of acquisition by DSM and ADM in 2017, product launches and focus on improving R&D capability.
- Allied Biotech
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Phytonutrient Ingredients Market
4. Forecast and Trends - Total Phytonutrient Ingredients Market
5. Competitive Landscape - Total Phytonutrient Ingredients Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Phytonutrient Ingredients Market - Regional Trends
8. Beta Carotene and Other Carotenoids Market - Growth Opportunity
9. Flavonoids Market - Growth Opportunity
10. Polyphenols Market - Growth Opportunity
11. Phytosterols Market - Growth Opportunity
12. Natural Vitamin E Market (Tocotrienol and Tocopherol) - Growth Opportunity
13. Other Phytonutrient Ingredients Market - Growth Opportunity
14. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jphbht/growth?w=4