DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market by Products (Assays) & Services, Toxicity Endpoints & Tests (ADME, Skin, Genotoxicity, Organ Toxicity), Technology, Method (Cellular Assays, Ex-Vivo), Industry (Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics) - Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The In-vitro toxicology testing market is projected to reach USD 8.74 Billion by 2022 from USD 6.34 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.6%.
Based on toxicity endpoints and tests of in vitro toxicology testing, the market is subsegmented into ADME, genotoxicity, skin irritation and sensitization, cytotoxicity, ocular toxicity, organ toxicity, phototoxicity, dermal toxicity, and other toxicities (eco toxicity, endocrine disruption, and reproductive & developmental toxicity). In 2017, the ADME segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global in vitro toxicology testing market owing to its highly reproducible & accurate data and the increasing demand to curb drug toxicity at the drug development phase.
Based on industry, the global market is segmented into pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals, cosmetics & household products, food, and chemicals. In 2017, the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global market. The new research initiatives, mandatory preclinical safety evaluation of molecules, and growing R&D for detecting toxicity in the early stages of drug development are the primary growth drivers for this industry segment.
- Opposition to Animal Testing
- New and Promising In Vitro Technologies
- Increasing R&D Expenditure to Detect Toxicity at an Early Stage
- Reluctance of Regulatory Authorities to Consider Alternative Methods for Proving Safety and Efficacy
- Failure to Establish Intricacies of In Vivo Conditions Through In Vitro
- Lack of In Vitro Models to Study Complex Endpoints
- Toxicology in the 21st Century (Tox21) Program
- Increasing Drug Discovery and Innovation & Modernization in the In Vitro Toxicity Testing Market
- Increasing Toxicology Databases Will Facilitate the Use of In Vitro Test Methods
- Dearth of Skilled Professionals
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Industry Insights
6 Market Overview
7 In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market, By Product and Service
8 In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market, By Toxicity Endpoints and Tests
9 In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market, By Technology
10 In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market, By Industry
11 In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market, By Method
12 In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Ascendance Biotechnology, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Catalent, Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Covance, Inc. (A Part of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings)
- Cyprotex Plc (A Subsidiary of Evotec AG)
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- GE Healthcare
- Gentronix Limited
- MB Research Laboratories
- Merck KGaA
- Promega Corporation
- Qiagen N.V.
- SGS S.A.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/npf57p/worldwide_in?w=4