DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bioethanol Market by Feedstock (Starch-Based, Sugar-Based, Cellulose-Based), End-Use Industry (Transportation, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Alcoholic Beverages), Blend (E5, E10, E15 to E70, E75 to E85), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global bioethanol market is expected to reach USD 68.95 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2017 to 2022. In terms of volume, the market size is projected to reach 146,999.4 Million liters by 2022. The growth of the bioethanol market is driven by the government policies and mandates and increase in awareness about climate change and greenhouse gas emissions.
In 2016, the starch-based feedstock type segment accounted for the largest share of the bioethanol market and is expected to continue to be the largest segment throughout the forecast period.
The growth in consumption of bioethanol in transportation fuels has increased the demand for different blending types. In 2016, the E10 blend segment accounted for the largest share of the global bioethanol market. However, E75 to E85 blend type is expected to be the fastest growing blend type segment. The growth of this segment is attributed to the increasing number of flex-fuel vehicles.
In 2016, the transportation end-use industry segment accounted for the largest share of the bioethanol market. The transportation sector accounts for a major share of approximately 14 to 20% of the world's CO2 emission.
- Government Policies & Mandates
- Agricultural Policies
- Blending Mandates
- Subsidies and Support in Bioethanol Industry
- Tariffs & Tax Incentives
- Volatile Petroleum Prices
- Increase in Awareness on Climate Change and Greenhouse Gas Emission
- Higher Octane Rating at Lower Price Than Unleaded/Pure Gasoline
- Increasing Competition With Other Oxygenates
- Increase in Acceptance of Electric Vehicle and Ban on Internal Combustion Engines
- Increase in Number of Flex-Fuel Vehicles and Fuel Stations
- Increasing Blending Rates in Developing Countries and Implementation of Mandates in Least Developed Countries
- Declining Crude Oil Prices
- Non-Compatibility of Blended Fuels With Conventional Vehicles
- Food Price Inflation
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Macroeconomic Indicators
7 Bioethanol Market, By Feedstock Type
8 Bioethanol Market, By Fuel Blend
9 Bioethanol Market, By End-Use Industry
10 Bioethanol Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Poet, LLC
- Green Plains
- Valero Energy Corporation
- Flint Hills Resources
- Abengoa Bioenergy S.A.
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc.
- The Andersons
- Cropenergies AG
- White Energy, Inc.
- Hankinson Renewable Energy
- Ethanol Europe Renewables
- BP PLC
- Absolute Energy, Inc.
- Vivergo Fuels
- Sire, LLC
- Big River United Energy, LLC
- United Petroleum Pty
- Three Rivers Energy
- Praj Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6bf9z6/global_bioethanol?w=4