DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (total prevalent cases, Sex-Specific Prevalent cases, Age-Specific Prevalent cases and Prevalent cases by Clinical Manifestation (Dysphagia, abdominal pain, chest pain, allergic disease)) scenario of Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to this research, the total prevalent population of Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) was found to be 433,358, in the year 2016 in 7MM.
- The report covers detailed overview of Eosinophilic esophagitis explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Eosinophilic esophagitis in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by type i.e., Sex-Specific, Age-Specific Prevalence and Prevalence by Clinical Manifestation) in 7MM
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Background and Overview: Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE)
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4. 7MM Total Prevalent Patient Population of Eosinophilic Esophagitis
8. About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhsnzz/global?w=4