DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "World: Footwear - Market Report - Analysis and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global footwear market. It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry.
The report shows the sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. You can find here a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term. Profiles of the leading companies and brands are also included.
- Waterproof footwear with outer soles and uppers of rubber or of plastics, the uppers of which are neither fixed to the sole nor assembled by stitching, riveting, nailing, screwing, plugging or similar processes, other than footwear incorporating a protective metal toe-cap.
- Footwear with outer soles and uppers of rubber or plastics, other than waterproof footwear, sports footwear and footwear incorporating a protective metal toe-cap.
- Footwear with uppers of leather, other than sports footwear, footwear incorporating a protective metal toe-cap and miscellaneous special footwear.
- Footwear with uppers of textile materials and outer soles of rubber, plastics, leather or composition leather, other than sports footwear, tennis shoes, basketball shoes, gym shoes, training shoes and the like.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of domestic production
- Structure of production by commodity groups
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Producer prices, import/export prices
- Trade structure and channels
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
- Per Capita Consumption
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
7. Profiles of Major Producers
Appendix 1: Commodity Balance
Appendix 2: Trade and Prices by Countries
Appendix 3: Direction of Trade Between Major Producers and Consumers
Appendix 4: Producer Prices Index
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c69g4v/footwear_markets?w=4