DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Electricity Distribution Industry Report 2018-27" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Part 1 of the report will provide global industry analysis in terms of sector and network size, operational and financial performance, and capex over the past decade (2008-17). It will also provide projections for the coming decade (2018-27). This part will also cover trends in metering and adoption of smart technologies. In addition, it will examine upcoming opportunities and offer an outlook for the industry.
Part 2 of the report will provide detailed profiles of 75 countries. These countries are organised into six regions: North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. There will be a regional analysis on the key developments, trends and growth opportunities in that region. The report will cover two countries in North America, 15 countries in Latin America, 25 countries in Europe, 16 countries in Asia, 13 countries in Africa and 4 countries in the Middle East.
Each country profile will have information and analysis on:
- Sector overview
- Institutional and regulatory structure
- Sector size and past growth (2008-17)
- Size and growth in distribution network (2008-17)
- Trends in operational performance (2008-17)
- Trends in financial performance(2008-17)
- Smart grid and metering efforts, initiatives, roll-out and targets
- Forecast and projections (2018-27)
- Outlook and opportunities in the sector
Inter-DSO comparison (for up to 5 key DSOs)
Part 3 of the report will be Appendix with a list of abbreviations and a note on sources and methodology.
Part 4 of the report will be an Excel database with:
- Detailed data and statistics for 2008-17, and projections up to 2027 for each country in a tabular format
- Profiles of leading DSOs in each country
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ksp9jw/global?w=4