DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "PEGylated Proteins Market by Consumables, Services, Protein Type, Application, End-User - Global Forecast to 2017-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
PEGylation is the covalent coupling of non-toxic, hydrophilic polyethylene glycol (PEG) to dynamic pharmaceutical elements such as proteins, peptides, antibodies, colloids and others. PEGylation is routinely accomplished by incubation of a reactive derivative of PEG with the target molecule. PEGylation raises strength and solubility of the drug and decreases immunogenicity by changing the electrostatic binding, confirmation, and hydrophobicity of the particle.
PEGylation is the process of suitable functionalization of the PEG polymer at one or both terminals. PEGs that are actuated at every end with the same responsive half are known as "homobifunctional", though if the useful gatherings present are distinctive, then the PEG derivative is referred as "heterofunctional." The chemically dynamic or activated derivatives of the PEG polymers are set up to attach the PEG to the desired molecule. PEGylated proteins have wide applications and preferences over traditional treatment, as a result, the adoption is high.
PEGylated proteins market is divided into four different geographic regions. North America and Europe are the major markets for PEGylated proteins. Countries in these regions are well developed and patients are very conscious about the diseases and available treatments. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rise in health care spending are expected to drive the market in Asia-Pacific.
- Merck Millipore (U.S.)
- NOF Corporation (Japan)
- Celares GmbH (Germany)
- Biomatrik, Inc, (China)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.)
Key Topics Covered:
1. PEGylated Proteins Market Overview
2. PEGylated Proteins Market Executive Summary
3. PEGylated Proteins Market Landscape
4. PEGylated Proteins Market Forces
5. PEGylated Proteins Market - Strategic Analysis
6. PEGylated Proteins Market - By Consumables
7. PEGylated Proteins Market - By Services, Protein Type
8. PEGylated Proteins Market - By Application
9. PEGylated Proteins Market - By End-User
10. PEGylated Proteins Market - By Geography
11. PEGylated Proteins Market Entropy
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/344xqs/global_pegylated?w=4