DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Neuro Therapies, Wound Management, Injectable Bandages, Biosensors, Skin Electrocardiograms, and Medical Cables" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The latest edition of Medical Device TOE profiles a wide diversity of innovations impacting the healthcare industry.
This issue identifies and describes early-stage innovations such as neuromodulation therapy to manage post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), implantable sensors for continuous medical monitoring, and bodyworn monitoring devices for mobile cardiac monitoring.
Mature technologies that have been, or are nearing, commercialization, such as drug-coated balloons for peripheral artery disease, and a novel delivery vehicle for timed release of vaccines are also discussed.
Key Topics Covered:
- Neuromodulation Therapy for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Pneumatic Compression Therapies for Lymphedema
- Urinary Bladder Matrix for Wound Management & Soft Tissue Repair
- Wearable Headphone to Completely Clear-out Earwax Buildup
- Connected Device for Analysis of Wheezing Trend
- Injectable Biosensors to Stream Medical Data
- Ultra-thin Wearable Electrocardiogram Device
- A Novel Biomaterial to Design Cancer Vaccines
- Novel Drug-coated Balloon for Peripheral Artery Disease Treatment
- Ultrathin Insulation for Medical Cables
- Database of Key Industry Participants
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nb5dbk/2018_innovations?w=4