DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "APAC Memory Packaging Market by Platform, by Application, by End-Use, by Geography - Market Size, Share, Development, Growth, and Demand Forecast, 2017-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Surge in investments in fabrication activities in China, rising demand for smartphones across the region, growing popularity of autonomous driving and in-car entertainment (ICE), and continuous improvements in high-bandwidth memory (HBM) and redistribution layer (RDL) are some of the major factors driving the growth of the APAC memory packaging market.
On the basis of packaging platform, the market has been categorized into wire-bond, lead-frame, flip-chip, through-silicon via (TSV), and wafer-level chip-scale packaging (WLCSP). Among these, the wire-bond packaging platform is estimated to contribute the largest revenue share, accounting for more than 75% to the APAC memory packaging market in 2017.
Comprehensible program adjustments, easy changeovers, and low engineering costs are backing the demand for wire-bond memory packaging solutions. Even with changes in the package design, the wire-bond memory packaging platform continues to be used as the preferred interconnection platform because of its flexibility, low cost, and reliability.
- China stands as the largest APAC memory packaging market
- Increasing demand for smartphones is the key growth driver
- Increasing investments in 3D NAND offers lucrative growth opportunities
- Apple Inc.
- Dell EMC
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Intel Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Winbond Electronics Corp.
- Fujitsu Limited
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- SK hynix Inc.
- Nanya Technology Corporation
- ASE Group
- NEC Corporation
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Micron Technology Inc.
- Western Digital Corporation
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Background
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Global Market Size and Forecast
6. APAC Market Size and Forecast
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pdbt28/apac_memory?w=4