DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Spunbound Nonwovens Market by Material Type, by Application, by Function, by Geography - Global Market Size, Share, Development, Growth, and Demand Forecast, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market growth is mainly driven by the rising demand for these fabrics for the manufacturing of hygiene and personal care products, such as diapers, wipes, sanitary napkins, underpads, and personal wipes.
In terms of value, polypropylene has been contributing the largest share to the spunbound nonwovens market, owing to its relatively low cost and high strength as compared to other material types. Some of the major products manufactured using polypropylene are baby, female, and adult hygiene diapers; drapes; bags; surgical disposables; and wipes.
Medical is expected to be the fastest-growing application area in the spunbound nonwovens market in the coming years. The growing penetration of healthcare services and rising healthcare expenditure are boosting the demand for these fabrics in the medical industry.
On the basis of function, the category of disposable spunbound nonwovens is expected to hold a larger share in the spunbound nonwovens market during the forecast period. These fabrics are used for manufacturing of baby diapers, female hygiene pads, and adult diapers. The demand for disposable products is expected to rise on account of their repeated usage.
- Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to be the largest market for spunbound nonwovens
- Increasing awareness on personal hygiene is expected to drive the market growth
- Rising standard of living in developing countries is offering growth opportunities for the market players
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Background
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Global Market Size and Forecast
6. APAC Market Size and Forecast
7. Europe Market Size and Forecast
8. North America Market Size and Forecast
9. LATAM Market Size and Forecast
10. MEA Market Size and Forecast
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Profiles
- Pegas Nonwovens SA
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Berry Global Inc.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Schouw & Co.
- Johns Manville Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Radici Partecipazioni SpA
- DowDuPont Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hsrqnz/spunbound?w=4