DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Lighting Systems Market: By Aircraft; By Application; By Service Light; By Light Type; By Geography - Forecast 2015-2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Dynamic operational environments in aerospace industry demands high reliability and flexibility of the aircrafts to overcome each operational challenge and to ensure safety of the passengers and crew. Effective usage of a wide combination of lights on an aircraft aids in addressing this challenge. Although the number of fatalities caused by improper usage of lights is comparatively lesser, lighting in an aircraft poses one of the major threats. Generally the overall lighting system in an aircraft can be differentiated into interior, exterior, service and emergency lighting system.
As competition among the existing aircraft operators is increasing and the differentiating factor is decreasing, aircraft operators are now focusing on enhancing the experience of the passengers during the travel. Interior lighting in aircrafts is one of the most important essentials of the feel good factor sensed by the passengers. This trend would change the dimension of overall interior lighting systems in the near future.
On the other hand, exterior lighting systems protect aircraft from possible mishaps such as plane crashes. For instance, anti-collision lights aids to spot every aircraft from and angle and also on the basis of light color the direction of the aircraft can be determined. Hence, the major functionality of exterior lighting systems is to facilitate clear visibility for pilots and also to detect presence of aircraft and other obstacles in the sky. Exterior lighting systems can be classifies on the basis of application into aircraft visibility, pilot visibility and specific purpose lighting.
- United Technologies Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc
- B/E Aerospace Inc
- Goodrich Corporation
- Diehl Aerospace GmbH.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Aircraft Lighting Systems - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Aircraft Lighting Systems - Market Landscape
4. Aircraft Lighting Systems Market Forces
5. Aircraft Lighting Systems Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Aircraft Lighting Systems Market - By Aircraft Type
7. Aircraft Lighting Systems Market - By Interior Lighting Application
8. Aircraft Lighting Systems Market - By Exterior Lighting Application
9. Service Lighting
10. Aircraft Lighting Systems Market - By Lighting Type
11. Aircraft Lighting Systems Market - By Geography
12. Market Entropy
13. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/45xsl3/aircraft_lighting?w=4