DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "A Strategic Outlook for the Global Microflute Market to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the reader with a detailed analysis of the microflutes industry, about its market size, regional analysis, microflutes in key application and projection in key end-use markets. It also discusses major trends and developments with impact assessments. It profiles key players with analysis of their strengths and strategies.
It is anticipated that microflutes demand will be supported by growing online shopping where cost plays a key role and shippers prefer small size and weight to help in shipping costs. Moreover, factors such as ageing population will also underpin demand for microflute going forward.
Microflute has been helping corrugated packaging to capture some market share from folding cartons packaging. Its advancing printing capability will help corrugated packaging to strengthen its presence in premium and prestige products categories.
The report covers the following:
- Market assessment of microflutes in term of volume and value
- Ten years projection for microflute demand in terms of volume and value
- Demand assessment and projection of microflute in the food sector: beverages, confectionary, frozen food, pet food, takeaway food and other food
- Demand assessment and projection of microflute in the non-food sector: consumer electronics and white goods, healthcare, home care, personal care, POS, Toys and other non-food
- Demand assessment and projection of microflute by application: bag-in-box, multipack, luxury/premium/prestige, POS, primary pack, shelf ready and others applications
- Market analysis of the microflute industry
- Understanding the drivers and restraints for microflute materials in the next ten years
- Major market threats and growth opportunities in the market
- Market assessment and projection by microflute applications
- Market structure and profiles of major players in the industry
- Market analysis by regions and countries
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 - Executive Summary
Chapter 2 - Introduction and Methodology
Chapter 3 - Microflute Market by Geography
Chapter 4 - Microflute Market by End-Use Sectors
Chapter 5 - Microflute Market by Applications
Chapter 6 - Major Trends and Developments
Chapter 7 - Profiles of Leading Companies
Appendix A - Trade Statistics 2011-2017
Appendix B - Macroeconomic Forecasts in Selected Countries and Regions 2013-2028
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94bpln/a_strategic?w=4